There are some known issues with the Wii VC version of The Practice ROM;
- The D-Pad on the Classic/Gamecube Controller is mapped to the L button on the Virtual Console. The WAD patcher remaps the D-Pad to be functional again, and maps C-Stick Down to L on the Virtual Console to provide access to the utility menu.
- Disk features rely on the presence of the ED64 which does not exist on the Wii, and are therefore unavailable.
- The scene explorer has graphical glitches due to poor emulation.
- The reset command is not emulated correctly and has been removed.
- The timer function is not emulated correctly and has been removed.